Eagle's 180 Checking will put you in the right direction to financial freedom!
180 Degrees is a turning point. It supports individuals and families in overcoming barriers.
CHECKING ACCOUNT APPLICATION - Call the credit union for application instructions.
180 Checking Features
- $10 monthly service charge
- Opening Deposit of $25 with state issued ID or driver's license
- Automatic Overdraft Protection available to transfer funds from another Eagle account if needed or by Visa cash advance.
- Visa Debit Card with Extra Awards points program
- FREE Online Banking & FREE Bill Pay
- ATM access at locations nationwide. Complimentary access at Eagle Federal locations and Money Pass ATMs.
- Monthly itemized statements.
- Co-Op Shared Branching - Access your Eagle Federal accounts at thousands of credit union locations nationwide. Make deposits, withdrawls, loan payments and more for free. For a list of service center outlets, please visit co-opsharedbranch.org, call 1-800-919-2872.
For tips on Money Management, Credit History and Saving Money, download our Checking for Success brochure here.
SAVINGS DISCLOSURE INFORMATION Nature of Dividends - Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings, after required transfers to reserves at the end of a dividend period. Dividend rates are declared periodically and are subject to change. Average Daily Balance Computation Method - Dividends are calculated by the average daily balance method which applies a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the balance in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period. The period we use to make this calculation is monthly. Effect of Closing an Account - If you close your account before dividends are paid, you will not receive the accrued dividends. Fees and Other conditions may reduce the earnings on Savings, Premium, and Certificate accounts. Certificate and Club Account Penalty - Penalty may be imposed for early withdrawals. Other terms and limitations may apply to these accounts. You may obtain a current copy of the "Master Account Agreement" brochure by contacting the credit union office. Need a copy of the "Master Account Agreement" brochure? E-mail us a request.