4U Checking has everything except the monthly service charge for independent members up to age 24.
And don't forget the FREE extras:
- FREE App - Download our GoDough App to check balances and set up Account Alerts.
- FREE Mobile Deposit.
- FREE Online Bill Pay - pay all your bills from one site*.
- FREE Visa Debit Card - for on the go spending with the Extra Awards points program.
- FREE & Easy set up of your Direct Deposit & Automatic monthly payments with ClickSWITCH!
Additional benefits include:
- No monthly service charge.
- No minimum balance requirement.
- Dividends paid monthly on average daily balances of $300 or more.
- 16 personalized checks FREE when you open a new account.
- $5 off your first order of printed checks through Eagle Federal.
- Automatic Overdraft Protection available to transfer funds from another Eagle account if needed or by Visa cash advance.
- FREE Online check images
- UNLIMITED check writing
- ATM access at locations nationwide. Complimentary access at Eagle Federal locations and Money Pass ATMs.
- Monthly itemized statements
- Free E-Statements
- Co-Op Shared Branching - Access your Eagle Federal accounts at thousands of credit union locations nationwide. Make deposits, withdrawls, loan payments and more for free. For a list of service center outlets, please visit co-opsharedbranch.org, call 1-800-919-2872.
CHECKING ACCOUNT APPLICATION - Call the credit union for application instructions.
*If no activity after 90 days, iPay will be deactivated.
SAVINGS DISCLOSURE INFORMATION Nature of Dividends - Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings, after required transfers to reserves at the end of a dividend period. Dividend rates are declared periodically and are subject to change. Average Daily Balance Computation Method - Dividends are calculated by the average daily balance method which applies a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the balance in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period. The period we use to make this calculation is monthly. Effect of Closing an Account - If you close your account before dividends are paid, you will not receive the accrued dividends. Fees and Other conditions may reduce the earnings on Savings, Premium, and Certificate accounts. Certificate and Club Account Penalty - Penalty may be imposed for early withdrawals. Other terms and limitations may apply to these accounts. Membership required to open accounts. You may obtain a current copy of the "Master Account Agreement" brochure by contacting the credit union office. Need a copy of the "Master Account Agreement" brochure? E-mail us a request.