Standard checking is a great choice for members who want maximum checking benefits at minimum cost. All the basics without a monthly service charge when you have direct deposit. Of course, there’s never a monthly service charge for our senior members age 55 and over. The possibilities are unlimited and so are the transactions.
CHECKING ACCOUNT APPLICATION - Call the credit union for application instructions.
Standard Checking Features
- No monthly service charge with direct deposit or if you maintain a balance of $300 or more. Minimal monthly service charge of $5 if your balance falls below $300 without direct deposit.
- 16 personalized checks FREE when you open a new account.
- $5 off your first order of printed checks through Eagle Federal.
- Automatic Overdraft Protection available to transfer funds from another Eagle account if needed or by Visa cash advance.
- Visa Debit Card with Extra Awards points program
- FREE Online check images
- FREE Online Banking & FREE Bill Pay
- Mobile Deposit
- UNLIMITED check writing
- ATM access at locations nationwide. Complimentary access at Eagle Federal locations and Money Pass ATMs.
- Monthly itemized statements.
- Co-Op Shared Branching - Access your Eagle Federal accounts at thousands of credit union locations nationwide. Make deposits, withdrawls, loan payments and more for free. For a list of service center outlets, please visit co-opsharedbranch.org, call 1-800-919-2872.
SAVINGS DISCLOSURE INFORMATION Nature of Dividends - Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings, after required transfers to reserves at the end of a dividend period. Dividend rates are declared periodically and are subject to change. Average Daily Balance Computation Method - Dividends are calculated by the average daily balance method which applies a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the balance in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period. The period we use to make this calculation is monthly. Effect of Closing an Account - If you close your account before dividends are paid, you will not receive the accrued dividends. Fees and Other conditions may reduce the earnings on Savings, Premium, and Certificate accounts. Certificate and Club Account Penalty - Penalty may be imposed for early withdrawals. Other terms and limitations may apply to these accounts. Membership required to open accounts. You may obtain a current copy of the "Master Account Agreement" brochure by contacting the credit union office. Need a copy of the "Master Account Agreement" brochure? E-mail us a request.