Visa Debit Card
- Register your card with Extra Awards.
- Use your Eagle Visa Debit Card online, at your favorite stores, restaurants, on entertainment and top pay bills.
- Redeem your points for your choice of cash, loan discounts or bonus dividends on share certificates.
The holidays are here and now is the perfect time to start earning points. Shopping at your local mall, dining at your favorite restaurant or catching the latest blockbuster movie are all great opportunities for you to earn points! Don't forget shopping online. Debit card purchases made while shopping on your laptop, tablet or kindle all earn you points too!
Looking to open an Eagle Checking Account with our Visa Debit Card? Give us a call to get started to earn Double Points (2 points per $1) for the first 90 days and a Bonus 500 Points after your first qualifying purchase.
Earn Triple Points!
On December 23, earn TRIPLE points on all signature-based or online purchases made with your Eagle Visa Debit Card.
*Must register with Extra Awards to begin earning points. The 90 days begins when your card is approved and ordered. Enrollment in Extra Awards must be within 180 days of account opening to qualify for double & bonus points. Some transactions may be restricted based on dollar limit or location outside of the US.
Members can now call and activate their Debit Card and choose a PIN number by making one phone call.
In our continuing efforts to keep your accounts secure, we offer an alert system for potential fraud. Here's how it works:
1. When potential fraud is detected, you will receive an automatic email notification from Eagle Federal, with the option to reply with "fraud" or "no fraud."
2. One minute aft the email, you will receive a text alert from 32874 between 7am and 9pm, which also has the "fraud" or "no fraud" option.*
3. If there is no response received from you, five minutes after the text alert you will receive automatic phone calls to confirm or deny fraud.
4. Be sure to keep your phone numbers and email address up to date with us so we can reach you if we suspect any fraudulent account activity. If we cannot reach you, your card may be temporarily suspended until we hear from you.
Remember - our messages will never ask for your PIN or account number.
*The phone number for our Fraud Center is 1-800-417-4592. If you add this number to your phone contacts and label it "Fraud Center", it will display whenever you get a call from this number. All incoming and outgoing texts to the Fraud Center will be at no charge.