Visa Debit Card
Extra Awards points are earned with every debit card signature-based transaction at any of your favorite stores, restaurants and more. Points can be redeemed for cash, loan discounts or bonus dividends on share certificates! Register your debit card with Extra Awards and you will earn 1 point for every $1 you spend.
Limited Time Special!
Doing a little spring cleaning or home improvement? We think hard work deserves a reward. Now through April 30th, earn Double Extra Awards when you use your Eagle Visa Debit or Credit Card at home improvement stores. Then, redeem your points for your choice of cash, loan discounts or bonus dividends on share certificates!
Getting Started is easy...
1. Register your card with Extra Awards.
2. Use your Eagle Visa Debit Card online, at your favorite stores, restaurants, on entertainment and top pay bills.
3. Redeem your points for your choice of cash, loan discounts or bonus dividends on share certificates.
Shopping at your local mall, dining at your favorite restaurant or catching the latest blockbuster movie are all great opportunities for you to earn points! Don't forget shopping online. Debit card purchases made while shopping on your laptop, tablet or kindle all earn you points too!
Looking to open an Eagle Checking Account with our Visa Debit Card? Give us a call to get started to earn Double Points (2 points per $1) for the first 90 days and a Bonus 500 Points after your first qualifying purchase.
*Must register with Extra Awards to begin earning points. The 90 days begins when your card is approved and ordered. Enrollment in Extra Awards must be within 180 days of account opening to qualify for double & bonus points. Some transactions may be restricted based on dollar limit or location outside of the US.
A Visa DEBIT card is a great compliment for your Eagle Federal checking account and puts worldwide buying power right in your wallet.
Debit Card Features:
- Visa DEBIT cards let you use money from your checking account without writing a check.
- Cash back feature saves you from making a trip to the credit union or ATM. Select the “debit” button at most merchants and use your PIN whenever you want cash back with your transaction.
- Redeem Extra Awards Points with every debit card signature-based transaction. To check your Extra Award points, visit Extra Awards or call our redemption center at 877-909-1450 from 8:00AM to 8:00PM, Monday through Friday.
- Eagle Federal Visa DEBIT cards double as an ATM card giving you access to cash at machines nationwide. You can even access cash from your Eagle Federal savings account at ATM locations.
- Verified by Visa protection for added online security.
- Be aware that debit card transactions over $350.00 may require a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to complete. This may affect transactions like at grocery stores, pharmacies and other retail outlets.
Call or come by for an application.
PICK your PIN
- Debit Card Activation - Call 800-411-6390 to activate your new Eagle Credit Card and select a PIN. Call from the home number Eagle has on file and follow the prompts.
- Already have an active Debit Card and want to change your PIN? Call 877-746-6746 and follow the prompts.
- Use www.activatemycards.com to activate a card, but cannot select a PIN from this Website.
Fraud Prevention Service for Eagle Debit Card Users
In our continuing efforts to keep your accounts secure, we offer an alert system for potential fraud. Here's how it works:
1. When potential fraud is detected, you will receive an automatic email notification from Eagle Federal, with the option to reply with "fraud" or "no fraud."
2. One minute aft the email, you will receive a text alert from 32874 between 7am and 9pm, which also has the "fraud" or "no fraud" option.*
3. If there is no response received from you, five minutes after the text alert you will receive automatic phone calls to confirm or deny fraud.
4. Be sure to keep your phone numbers and email address up to date with us so we can reach you if we suspect any fraudulent account activity. If we cannot reach you, your card may be temporarily suspended until we hear from you.
Remember - our messages will never ask for your PIN or account number.
*The phone number for our Fraud Center is 1-800-417-4592. If you add this number to your phone contacts and label it "Fraud Center", it will display whenever you get a call from this number. All incoming and outgoing texts to the Fraud Center will be at no charge.