Visa Debit Card
Eagle's Debit Card is a great compliment for your Eagle Federal checking account and puts worldwide buying power right in your wallet. And, with every signature-based transaction, you will earn Extra Awards!
Extra Awards points are earned with every debit card signature-based transaction at any of your favorite stores, restaurants and more. For every $1 you spend, you earn 1 point. As those points add up, you can redeem them for CASH, and more!
How it works:
- Register your card with Extra Awards.
- Shop with your Eagle Visa Debit Card online, at your favorite stores, restaurants, entertainment, or to pay bills.
- Redeem your points for cash, loan discounts or bonus dividends on share certificates.
Along with our Extra Awards program, carrying an Eagle Visa Debit Card offers worldwide privileges.
Debit Card Features:
- Use money from your checking account without writing a check
- Cash back feature saves you from making a trip to the credit union or ATM. Select the "debit" button at most merchants with your PIN when you need cash back with your purchase.
- ATM access - withdraw funds from your checking or savings account
- Verified by Visa protection for added online security
- Be aware that debit card transactions over $350 may require a PIN to complete. This may affect transactions at groceries, pharmacies, and other retail outlets.
- Extra Awards Bonus - For the first 90 days, earn Double Points (2 points per $1) and an Extra 500 Points after your first qualifying purchase.*
- Pick Your Pin Option - Call 877-746-6746 and follow the prompts.
- Call or come by for an application.
*Must register with Extra Awards to begin earning points. The first 90 days begins when your card is approved and ordered. Enrollment in Extra Awards must be within 180 days of account opening to qualify for double & bonus points. Some transactions may be restricted based on dollar amount, merchant classification or locations outside the U.S.
Fraud Prevention Service for Eagle Visa Debit Card Users - In our continuing efforts to keep your accounts secure, we offer an alert system for potential fraud.
When potential fraud is detected, you will receive an automatic email, text, or phone call notification from Eagle Federal's Fraud Center. Remember we will never ask for your PIN or account number. Save the number 800-417-4592 in your phone under "Fraud Center". All incoming and outgoing texts to the Fraud Center are at no charge.