Fresh starts begin with a 180° turnaround. Basic checking when you need to rebuild your checking history or overcome financial barriers.
If you’re someone who has had issues with your checking account in the past or just looking for a new direction, then 180 Checking is for you. A 180 Checking account allows you to enjoy a great checking account with no hidden fees or hoops to jump through. It is a fresh start at overcoming barriers and rebuilding a strong banking history.
180 Checking Features
- Low monthly service fee of $10
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Free E-Statements
- Instant Issue Visa Debit Card
- Extra Awards cash back rewards program
- Automatic Overdraft Protection available to transfer funds from another Eagle Federal account if needed or by Visa cash advance
- ATM Access at locations nationwide
- Co-Op Shared Branching – Access your Eagle Federal accounts at thousands of credit union locations nationwide. Make deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and more for free. For a list of service center outlets, please call Co-Op or visit co-opsharedbranch.org.
For tips on Money Management, Credit History and Saving Money, download our Checking for Success brochure here.
Other terms and limitations may apply to these accounts. You may obtain a current copy of the “Master Account Agreement” or “Fee Schedule” by contacting the credit union office at 1(888) 281-8485 or by emailing us at ContactUs@eaglefederal.org.