Get down to business with business checking accounts.
Just the basics for just the right price.
Small business owners can avoid excessive fees and enjoy the conveniences of basic checking privileges with an Eagle Federal Business Checking account. Business Checking accounts are available for sole proprietors, partnerships, and corporations. Contact us for information about opening a business checking account.
Standard Business Checking
Standard Business checking accounts have no monthly service charge with direct deposit or if you maintain a balance of $300 or more. Minimal monthly service charge of $5 if your balance falls below $300 without direct deposit.
Business Checking Account Features
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Deposit
- Free E-Statements
- Instant Issue Visa Debit Card
- Rewards – cash back rewards program
- Automatic Overdraft Protection available to transfer funds from your Eagle Federal savings account
- Co-Op Shared Branching – Access your Eagle Federal accounts at thousands of credit union locations nationwide. Make deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and more for free. For a list of service center outlets, please call Co-Op or visit co-opsharedbranch.org.
*Other terms and limitations may apply to these accounts. You may obtain a current copy of the “Master Account Agreement” or “Fee Schedule” by contacting the credit union office at 1(888) 281-8485 or by emailing us at ContactUs@eaglefederal.org.