Family, employer, association, and community eligibility. Once a member, always a member. You are welcome to be a member for life. Even if you change jobs, retire or move, Eagle Federal will continue to be at your service.
There are 4 ways to qualify for membership:
- Through a family member
- Through your employer
- Through an association
- Through your community: anyone who lives works, worships, or attends school within a defined geographical area
Need Help? If you are unsure if you are eligible, don’t give up! Member Service Representatives are available to assist you with member eligibility. Give us a call at 225-927-1900 or 888-281-8485, or send us an email at ContactUs@eaglefederal.org.
Family based eligibility
Membership eligibility is extended to individuals who are members of an immediate family or household of a credit union member. “Immediate family member” means spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, stepparents, stepchildren, step siblings, and adoptive relationships.
Employer based eligibility
Employee and immediate family members of an employer group that Eagle Federal has partnered with including but not limited to:
- Louisiana Department of Children & Family Services (DCFS)
- Louisiana Department of Health & Hospitals, Bureau of Health Services/Medical Vendor Administration (DHH)
- Louisiana Civil Defense and Selective Service System
- Louisiana Credit Union League and CU Cooperative Branching, Inc.
- Louisiana Military Department
- Louisiana National Guard
- St. Bernard Parish Fire Department
- St. Bernard Parish Government
- St. Bernard Parish Hospital
- St. Bernard Parish Sheriff’s Department
- Chalmette Refinery
- Fantastic Sam’s
- Global Health Management Systems\Health Care Options, Inc.
- Employees of Baton Rouge Community College
Association based eligibility
Members of the following association, including their immediate family members. Memberships in the following associations requires a one-time membership fee.
- National Guard Association of Louisiana
- YWCA (Young Women’s Christian Association)
- Civilian employees of Senior Army/Air Advisor’s office (Louisiana)
Community based eligibility
Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school within a defined area in Acadia Parish, East Baton Rouge Parish, East Feliciana Parish, Livingston Parish, St. Helena Parish, Tangipahoa Parish, Grant Parish and Rapides Parish.