Build financial security today for a secure retirement tomorrow.
Great rates, savings or certificate options, potential tax advantages and federally insured up to $250,000.
Choose from 3 types of IRA’s:
- Traditional IRA’s allow for qualifying deposits that may be free from federal taxes until you withdraw the funds.
- Roth IRA’s allow you to deposit after-tax money and enjoy tax-free earnings until you withdraw the funds.
- Education (Coverdell) IRA’s allow deposits of after-tax money in a tax-deferred plan to save funds for a child’s higher education. You can contribute to an account to pay for qualified expenses.
Choose your savings plan.
- IRA Share Savings work similarly to a share savings account. There is no minimum balance requirement to open the account and deposits can be made at any time. Competitive dividends are compounded and paid monthly.
- IRA Share Certificates work like share certificate accounts with pre-determined terms of 1 year, 2 years or 3 years. Share Certificates can be opened with as little as $1,000. Lock in competitive rates with dividends compounded and paid monthly.
- Federally insured by NCUA up to $250,000
- Apply online or call 225-927-1900 or 888-281-8485 to open your IRA today!