While we are an essential service, we are taking every precaution with our employee’s health so that we can continue to serve you. Our wonderful employees are working from home when they can, rotating schedules, and limiting exposure to others when they are required to be at work. Eagle Federal is here for our members during these unprecedented times adapting to better serve you. Some of the ways we are helping are listed below. If you need help, let us know, our employees are standing by.
Branch lobbies are open to continue serving members.
- Some of our smaller branches will limit the number of members inside in order to implement social distancing.
- To protect our members and staff, employees will wear masks when members are present.
- Members who wish to wear masks are encouraged to do so and will be asked to lower them for identification purposes.
- Branches on military bases may require members wear a mask to enter the base.
- Offices, lobbies and teller areas will be cleaned throughout the day.
- Teller counters and our member service offices have Plexiglas/sneeze guards in place.
- Members at the College Drive and Zachary branches are encouraged to continue to use the drive thru for teller transactions.
We look forward to providing the personal service our members expect as safely as possible.
If you need help with loans:
If you need help with your everyday banking:
Drive Thru Hours
Drive Thrus at Main Office and Zachary branches are open with normal business hours until further notice.
- Phone Lines
Access your account online 24/7. View balances, make transfers, pay bills, and more!
- Mobile App
Mobile Deposit limits have been raised to accept checks up to $5,000 per day ($10,000 per month).
Electronic (ECM) Payments
Make loan payments or move funds from another financial institution to an account at Eagle online or by phone. If you received stimulus funds on a debit card, you can transfer all or part to an Eagle account with no fee.
Increased overdraft tolerances have been implemented.
Still receiving your monthly statements by mail, log in to Online Banking from your PC to sign up for E-Statements.
Other Forms and Applications
Click here to access other forms and applications that may be useful.
If you need help with your Debit or Credit Card:
Information about scams and fraud:
When the stimulus checks arrive, they will be deposited to your checking or savings account (whichever account your provided to the government). Members will not receive a confirmation email from us for stimulus checks. We have your information and if we receive your funds, you will see it in your account online, on the mobile app, or you can call and confirm with us. If you need to transfer funds from your savings or checking account, you may do so thru Online Banking or our Mobile App. You may also contact us to have a Debit Card mailed so you may access your funds.
It’s unfortunate to say, but during times like these the risk of fraud increases. We have already begun to see fraudulent text messages circulate. These offers come from impostors posing as Netflix, Amazon, Disney, and others. The BBB is tracking some of these scams on their site. Please call these companies directly to verify offers or check the BBB website at www.bbb.org/scamtracker/us.