My compliments to the Loan!
Complements are the extras that make a good loan a great loan.
To learn more about our protection products or to apply, you can come by one of our five locations, or call us at 888-281-8485.
Loan PreApproval lets you get your financing in order before you need the money. Know your budget. Arrange your financing terms prior to shopping for that new car, boat or home with the power of preapproved financing. It’s simple – apply now for the amount you think you may need and let us know when you are ready for the loan.
Have you had a financial checkup lately? Refinancing your loans from other institutions with an Eagle Federal loan may afford you a better rate and lower payment. It doesn’t cost you anything to apply, and it just may save you lots!
Submit Your Proof of Vehicle Insurance
Providing evidence of your current comprehensive and collision coverage on your vehicle for the duration of your loan is part of the loan agreement.
Insurance Declaration should include the following:
- Comprehensive and collision coverage.
- Deductibles for comprehensive and collision (not exceeding $1,000 as set by Eagle FCU)
- Credit Union listed as loss payee/lien holder as follows: Eagle Louisiana Federal Credit Union
- Correct collateral description, including the year, make, model, and complete VIN
- Borrower/insured name
- Policy number
- Coverage effective date/renewal date
Other ways to submit your insurance policy:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 1-866-429-8762 (24 Hr Automated Service)
- Fax: 1-899-218-8238
Eagle Louisiana Federal Credit UnionInsurance Tracking CenterPO Box 690926San Antonio TX 78269-0926
*Please submit your Insurance Declaration page, your Insurance Card does not include all the necessary information.
Submit Your Proof of Homeowner's Insurance
Providing evidence of homeowner’s and flood insurance for the duration of your loan is part of the loan agreement.
Homeowner’s and Flood Insurance:
- Policy amounts should be for the loan amount or higher.
- Deductibles should not exceed $5000 as set by Eagle Federal.
- Credit Union listed as loss payee/lien holder as follows: Eagle Louisiana Federal Credit Union ISAOA ATIMA
- Current collateral description, including street address, city, state, parish, and zip code as listed on loan documentation.
- Borrower/insured name
- Insurance Company
- Policy & Loan Numbers
- Coverage effective/renewal date (for new mortgage loans, the effective date should be the date the loan was funded)
Life can be wonderful. But it can also get complicated when unexpected things happen. Protecting your loan balance or loan payments against death, disability, or involuntary unemployment could help protect your finances. This protection could cancel your loan balance or payments up to contract maximums.
Life Plus adds protection for life events such as accidental dismemberment, terminal illness, hospitalization, family medical leave, and the loss of life of a non-protected dependent. Protect your loan balance or loan payments today so your family can worry a little less about tomorrow.
Purchasing protection is voluntary and won’t affect your loan approval. It’s simple to apply. Ask your loan officer about eligibility, conditions, or exclusions.
GAP protection helps bridge the gap between the insurance settlement on your vehicle in the event of a total loss and the balance owed. For pennies a day, you can protect yourself and your vehicle.
Mechanical Breakdown Coverage
Mechanical Breakdown Coverage is available on new or pre-owned vehicles.
Depending on the vehicle, plans include coverage for up to 7 years and up to 100,000 miles with towing coverage, car rental reimbursement, and travel interruption benefits.
You are entitled to one free copy of your credit report every 12 months from each of the three nationwide credit reporting companies. Know what your credit report says about you!