Careers at Eagle Federal
We are always looking for people who share our passion for helping members achieve their financial goals. We’re an equal opportunity workplace, a collaborative culture and a great place to spend your days!
Current Job Openings:
Apply for these positions from Indeed.com, or send resume to email@example.com
Trainer – Baton Rouge, LA
Teller – Baton Rouge Area
Marketing & Social Media Specialist – Baton Rouge, LA
Once you apply for a position with Eagle Federal, your information will be reviewed for position qualifications. From there, the top candidates will be contacted for interviews and a background check.
Eagle Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Eagle Federal Benefits
Eagle Federal values its employees and offers the following benefits to all full-time employees.
- Competitive Salary
- Bi-Weekly Payroll w/ On Demand Payment (Get your money when you need it between payrolls!)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Packages
- Paid Term Life Insurance at 2x your basic annual salary
- Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Additional Term Life Insurance for You, Your Spouse and Children
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan w/ matching contributions up to 6%!
- 11 Paid Holidays!
- Paid Time Off that increases at Years 1, 2, 3, 5, 10 and 18!
- Business Casual Attire