Fresh starts begin with a 180° turnaround. Basic checking when you need to rebuild your checking history or overcome financial barriers.
If you’re someone who has had issues with your checking account in the past or just looking for a new direction, then 180 Checking is for you. A 180 Checking account allows you to enjoy a great checking account with no hidden fees or hoops to jump through. It is a fresh start at overcoming barriers and rebuilding a strong banking history.
180 Checking Features
- Low monthly service fee of $10
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Free E-Statements
- Instant Issue Visa Debit Card
- Mobile deposits
- Rewards opens in a new window – cash back rewards program
- Automatic Overdraft Protection available to transfer funds from another Eagle Federal account if needed or by Visa cash advance
For tips on Money Management, Credit History and Saving Money, download our Checking for Success brochure here opens in a new window.
Other terms and limitations may apply to these accounts. You may obtain a current copy of the “Master Account Agreement” or “Fee Schedule” by contacting the credit union office at 1(888) 281-8485 or by emailing us at ContactUs@eaglefederal.org.